The Lion House is a fresh contemporary 4 Star Boutque Lodge and private club, nestled within the serene and secured valley of Magodo GRA 2, Mainland, Lagos.
Job Position: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Greeting and ensuring that guests are accommodated are the primary roles of a hotel receptionist, often referred to as a hotel front desk agent or clerk
- The hotel receptionist is typically the first hotel employee guests encounter when they arrive at a hotel, so easy conversation list with a welcoming, courteous manner will help set the right tone in this role
- Theyre also tasked with managing reservations and checking out guests Receptionists work for both large hotel chains or smaller, private facilities
- Because hotels serve guests at all hours, receptionists may need to work weekend and holiday shifts during any range of the establishments operating hours
- Often an entry level position, hotel receptionists report to the front office or hotel manager
- Experience as a receptionist can kick start a career in a variety of roles within the hospitality industry.
- Candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 2 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
30th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.