The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria. It has over 50,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In pursuit of the Institute’s mission critical objectives to be a leading Professional body, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
- This position provides administrative supports and interfacing functions to the Institute and renders services to key stakeholders.
- Keeps front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials;
- Warmly welcomes guests and visitors to the Institute;
- Attends to enquiries and addresses complaints;
- Courteously answers all incoming calls and redirects them as appropriate;
- Receives letters, packages and other correspondence and distributes same to the appropriate departments;
- Takes up other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Arts or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role.
Skills / Competencies:
- The role requires listening and MS office skills, strong communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills, attention to details, confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure.
4:30pm, 17th November, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.