West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive customers in a friendly manner.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Maintain records and files.
- Maintain records and files. network
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification in related fields
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of office administration
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proximity to the job location.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online