Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with approximately two decades’ experience in Electro- Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourself in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation supports to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair etc.
Job Position: Front Desk Officer Intern (Receptionist)
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages from clients or to provide information.
- Receive walk-in customers and guests and make them comfortable.
- Direct or escort guests or visitors to specific areas or correct offices.
- Create, adjust or cancel appointments when necessary.
- Inform other members of staff about visitors or cancellations.
- Enter customer details into the company’s records or database.
- Copy, file and maintain digital or paper records.
- Assisting the human resource team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination of employees.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes or notes.
- Perform other administrative work like typing, proofreading, and transcription.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, transcribing, filing, keeping records of office expenses, sorting and distributing paperwork, and so on.
- Setting up conference room for interviews, meetings and trainings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / OND qualification with 1 – 2 years experience.
- Multitasking is essential for this position.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online