Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, and packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- First Degree from a reputable institution in Nigeria
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A female candidate is preferred.
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- In-depth knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset.
14th June 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.