- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc)
- Hospitality Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Have a tertiary Degree (HND/B.Sc).
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
About Salpha Energy
Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.