Krystal Medical Centre is a leading health organization that focuses on health care, provides and promote continuity of care for clients at home, at the hospital. We care and God cures.
Job Position: Female Front Desk / Receptionist
Location: Magodo, Phase 2 – Lagos
- The Front Desk Officer is responsible for basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling patients appointments in a professional and timely manner.
- The front desk officer will also provide the required paperwork to be completed by patients as well as entering of patient details into the hospital’s database.
- Welcome, register guests / clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft excel for backup
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information to hospitals database.
- Ensures patient’s arrival to hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival.
- Receives incoming communiques and forward to their relevant departments.
- Ordinary National Diploma / Higher National Diploma, or its equivalent in Business Administration or Accounting.
- One to two (1-2) years of experience
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a hospital is an added advantage
- Face to face experience with customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Must be presentable and smart ( Good-looking)
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently
- Must reside at Ketu, Ikosi, Shangisha, Berger, Ikeja and its environs.
5th December, 2021
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing telephone numbers, email addresses and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] with the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Submit their Application in person at:
15 Emmanuel Keshi Street,
Magodo Phase 2,