Zelives Investment Limited is an IT and Renewable Energy firm with expertise in Internet of Things (IOT). Our services include: CCTV, Solar Power System, Smart Home Automation and Software.
Job Position: Front Desk Representative
Job Location: Abraham Adesanya Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for a Brilliant and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team! As a Front Desk Representative, she will be responsible for different receptionist duties at our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction.
- Keep office clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness.
- Acting as the focal point for the Company’s CSR initiatives in the geography and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices.
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Make supply orders when needed
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Admin Assistant, CSR or Marketing Communications role, ideally within the IT industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant needed must live around Ajah, Abraham Adesunya, Sangotedo Axis.