CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
- Job Position: Front End Developer
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a Front-End Developer to be actively involved in determining structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Having a keen eye for design, responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 5years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design & prototyping applications such as Figma, Adobe photoshop.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
12th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.