At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
Job Position: Front End Developer
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Create a user-friendly web application, ensuring an exceptional user experience across various platforms and devices.
- Collaborate with designers, backend developers, and other stakeholders to translate design mockups and wireframes into interactive web pages and applications.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient codes.
- Optimize web applications to ensure seamless functionality and identify and resolve any issues.
- Collaborate with the backend team to integrate frontend components with server-side logic.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members and maintain code quality and consistency.
Key Perfomance Indicator (KPI)
- Timely delivery of tasks (report and resolve issues).
- Timely resolution of bugs.
- Effective integration process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years experience.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility standards.
- Experience with frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience as a frontend developer.
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Front End Developer” as the subject of the email.