Learnsoft Consulting Integrated Limited is a full-cycle custom software development company and digital transformation firm. *We specialize in the development of web and mobile solutions for midsize companies, startups as well as large enterprises.
Job Position: Senior React Developer (Front End)
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos (Remote)
- We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for excellent design and implementation of UI components for the position of Front End Developer.
- Front-end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- You will be required to work in a team alongside Back-end Developers, Graphic Designers and UI/UX Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GB and 500GB Hard Drive
- Create end-user experiences primarily using React.js & React Native
- Write clear, concise, and testable code
- Create responsive components that support mobile and desktop usage
- Integrate the front end with our platform APIs using Swagger and Post Man
- Review pull requests
- Collaborate with the product design team on the feasibility and execution of proposed designs
- Collaborate with the platform engineers on API specifications
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to guide team decision making
- Document the systems you help build, monitor, and maintain
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to team members on best practices
- Participate in team on-call rotation
- Build POCs. Help and support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines
- Innovate in adopting new technologies and best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability
- Learn the application capabilities and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Provide technical and architectural support to UI team members
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise-class UI
- Conduct design and code review with a major focus on the best UX, performance, scalability, security, and future expansion
- Direct and produce technical designs/architectures at a project, product, and program level with proficiency in the areas of design/UI integrity, service continuity, component redundancy, security, etc.
- Collaborate with visual, experience designers, and engineers to implement new features
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and seek the opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement.
- Work closely with project team members (UX designers, Product Management, Business Analysts, Software Developers)
- Strong knowledge on SAAS, BERM and SMACH in CSS.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Candidates should have a sound knowledge of both React Frontend and Node backend.
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge in teaching and transferring knowledge to younger developer.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle.
- Has worked with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with developing and implementing user interface components using ES6, ReactJS concepts, and workflows such as Redux and Webpack
- Has worked on Node backend to create REST API with deep knowledge of best practices for building Microservices (HTTP Verbs, Endpoint, Entity)
- Experience developing responsive websites targeting desktop and mobile
- Experience with profiling and improving front-end performance and writing unit testing frameworks Jest, Enzyme.
- Knowledge of BACKEND Node.js and frameworks and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, socket, etc.
- Demonstrate skill for performance optimization for both frontend and backend
- Demonstrate the ability to design either NoSQL (Mongo/Cassandra) or SQL.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Heroku, Netlify
- Experience / Knowledge with NodeJS will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years developing in React/Redux
- 5+ years of experience developing with TypeScript
- 5+ years of Experience with CSS and component styling techniques
- 3+ Experience integrating analytics platforms
- Experience integrating content management systems
- Experience applying security and performance best practices
- Experience creating public-facing consumer applications is a plus
- 3+ Experience with React Native is a plus
- Strong communication skills.
- Salary: N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 500,000 giving to you at the end of year 1
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Entitled to Profit Sharing Annually.
- Travel Allowance of N400,000 at the end of year 2.
- Entitled to 2% shares of the company at the end of year 2.
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- Entitled to Profit Sharing from Year 2.
- The promotion will be done every six months at 35%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 1 year of Joining Us
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 6
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus.
30th September, 2022.
Resumption of Work Date
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Links to their portfolio document (which must be in PDF to avoid disqualification) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.