MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Job Position: Front-End Engineer
- The Front-end Engineer is required to produce and implement functional software solutions for web clients.
- You will be using the angular js and/or angular 6+ web application framework.
- Experience with these frameworks is an added advantage but you can apply if you have experience with similar js frameworks.
- You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Post-Secondary School Degree or Diploma.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in software development, scripting, and project management.
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
2nd November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.