Dunn & Braxton – Our client, an exquisite restaurant located in Lagos (Lekki) is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Front-Liner (Restaurant)
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Company is seeking to engage professional Front-Liner that would provide excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The Front-Liner would present menu, answer questions and make suggestions to customers as regards food and beverages offerings.
- Provide excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and beverages.
- Welcome customers when they arrive at the lounge.
- Upsell any additional products when appropriate.
- Clear away dirty plates, glassware, flatware, and linens and also clean tables after the end of dinner.
- Deliver checks and process bill payments.
- Establish effective relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards all guests, clients, and employees.
- Effectively communicate order details to the kitchen staff.
- Comply with all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Process cash, credit, and debit card payments and return change to customers if necessary.
- Maintain familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information.
- Meet with managers and wait for staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs.
- SSCE / OND certificate in any relevant field
- 2+ years proven work experience as a waiter/waitress in sophisticated restaurants
- Good command of the English language.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with developing constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail