Royal Residence Lagos by Design Union is a 5 – Star boutique hotel located on Victoria Island. It has a lot of offerings to give its guests including a spa, gym, restaurants, and an affiliate business club within the premise of the hotel facility.
Job Title: Hotel Front Office Agent
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To promote the hotel brand in order to increase individuals, and groups and achieve the targeted occupancy in Room and Food and Beverage revenue by maintaining a friendly, cheerful, and eager-to-help demeanor to all guests all the time.
- Welcome and greet guests as they walk into the hotel facility.
- Check in the guests in their respective rooms. And upon their departure, the hostess also checks them out.
- Respond to guests’ inquiries courteously.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Book hotel rooms over the phone and they do as much as tidying the lobby, making sure it looks presentable.
- Ensure the registration book is signed by each guest in the hotel and their details are well filed.
- Responsible for coordinating other hotel workers like bar and kitchen staff, bellmen, doormen, and janitorial staff, in order to ensure that all guest needs are met.
- Follow, respect, and implement all policies and procedures of the hotel and department.
- To have the comprehensive, accurate, and relevant product knowledge and provide it on a timely basis to clients and potential clients of the hotel through the approved means of communication.
- Adhere to all Fire, Life, Health, and Safety policies and procedures of the hotel.
- B.Sc / HND in Hospitality, Hotel Management or any relevant course of study.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- 5 Star / Luxury hotel working experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment.
- Required Skills / Attributes
- Must have good communication skills; both oral and written.
- Must be computer literate, internet suave, possesses basic knowledge in Microsoft Office suites and any hotel management software.
- Must be presentable, professional, and confident in the discharge of duties.
5th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.