Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Position: Front Office Accounts Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- The Account Manager’s role is to oversee the general operations of our retail and related services front office, manage the books of and reconcile banking activities, interact with and address issues of clients and manage other office personnel.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Ultimately, a successful Front office Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate sales and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- An OND in Accounting with at least 4 years’ experience in an accounting role or
- A B.Sc. in Accounting with at least 2 years relevant experience in an accounting role.
- Relevant experience in an accounting function.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid bookkeeping experience and an MS Office (particularly MS Excel) proficiency.
- Basic payroll and tax capabilities.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.