DRO Health is a telehealth company committed to providing easily accessible, quality and affordable healthcare to Nigerians. We offer our services through our DRO Health app. The DRO Health platform makes it possible for anyone with a smart device to access quality, affordable healthcare.
Job Position: Frontend Developer
Job Location: Remote (from anywhere in Nigeria)
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new and improving user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, implementing new and existing APIs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the engineering team
- Working with product team and UI/UX designers
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of basic Python/Django/ Django REST Framework is a big advantage
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (>= 2015)
- Experience with data structure/component building libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, storybook.js) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The selected candidate will work in a very friendly and supportive environment.
- The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strength, and recognises successes achieved in designated roles.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis placed on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills
- 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online