DRO Health is a telehealth company committed to providing easily accessible, quality and affordable healthcare to Nigerians. We offer our services through our DRO Health app.
Job Position: Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Job Location: Remote (from anywhere in Nigeria)
- We are looking for a great React JS developer to work on a variety of frontend facing features. Your primary focus will be to integrate DRF endpoints, develop user interface components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new and improving user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, implementing new and existing APIs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Working and collaborating with the engineering team.
- Working with product team and UI/UX designers.
- Learning and understanding user interactions.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Knowledge of basic Python/Django/ Django REST Framework is a big advantage.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (>= 2015).
- Experience with data structure/component building libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, storybook.js) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The selected candidate will work in a very friendly and supportive environment.
- The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strength, and recognises successes achieved in designated roles.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis placed on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
- 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
5th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online