eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Frontend Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Frontend Web Developer will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with within a web application.
- Front-end developer duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for all device types.
- Defines product objectives by gathering and analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Develops user interfaces to the online and offline web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Manages product development expectations, and attaches priority to features, using an appropriate development methodology and life cycle. Build and test software products.
- Recommends software solutions by exploring the advantages and benefits of custom development against purchasing alternatives.
- Outlines system architecture for new software products.
- Makes database schema and relationship designs.
- Makes a system model of the application using appropriate design and UML tools.
- Integrates applications by exploring server environments and scripts, and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Involved in code review and optimization, and implements reviews made on products.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Prior experience using Vue.js for frontend development
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases and how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Sound knowledge of version control tools such as git.
- Strong knowledge of web server exploits and their solutions
- Passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new interesting ideas
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- Teamwork and excellent verbal communication
- Knowledge of Software Development frameworks and Processes
- Highly organized and pays extraordinary attention to details
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to prioritise and resolve issues
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern web development technology.
27th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.