HelloMe Limited is a UK Neo-Banking Financial institution, providing Banking as a Service (BaaS). At HelloMe Money, we’re your alternative to banking without borders. We offer digital banking as a service, coupled with swift local and international payments. With our innovative current account, you can better manage your finances and stay on top of your spending. Join HelloMe Money today to become a part of the HelloMe Money community.
Job Position: Frontend Developer & Webflow Expert
Job Location: Lagos
- The HelloMe team is built of like-minded individuals on a mission to demystify banking services. We’re committed to hiring industry experts and those with a passion for customer-driven results.
- You will be required to collaborate with peers within the wider technology team to ensure the best technical build for the project and utilise proficiency in multiple software languages.
- This is a full-time hybrid position that requires three days in the office and two days working from home.
- Collaborate with our existing development team to support large-scale developments, continuous improvements, and day-to-day updates
- Work exceptionally closely with the UX team to deliver technical requirements for our web projects, testing, personalization roadmap, and Webflow site implementation.
- Innovate and maintain our headless responsive modules and Webflow templates
- Develop key landing and campaign pages using both custom code and Webflow’s intuitive design tools.
- Use our CMS to develop, build and improve content modules.
- Work with our Technical team to develop and support tracking optimizations
- Coordinate with our digital platform, Webflow, and hosting suppliers to assist with technical tickets.
- Provide technical support across all teams with web, App, and Webflow requests
- QA technical projects prior to release.
- Support across multiple teams when launching limited products.
- Support the building of transactional and marketing emails templates.
- Liaise with our IT teams to deliver combined projects.
- Research current best practices, including those specific to Webflow, and make recommendations for improvements and technical innovation.
- Understanding of GraphQL.
- Appropriate use of design patterns.
- Experience with API definition for communication to back-end.
- Track record of setting up new projects from initiation is ESSENTIAL, including those in Webflow.
- A professional Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development or Web Systems Design, and other related fields.
- Experience in No code and Low code software development is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Webflow’s platform is a MUST.
- A formal training in web development will be an advantage.
- Experience with UX/UI design.
- Extensive experience in delivering a variety of end-to-end projects including Technology & Digital platforms, with specific examples of Webflow sites
- Well-developed IT abilities.
- AGILE and Waterfall experience is Essential.
- Strong vendor management skills are Essential, including those specific to Webflow
- Strong stakeholder management is Essential.
- Vue.js & Vuex
- Experience with other website builders (e.g., Wix, Squarespace) besides Webflow
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.