Longbridge Technologies Limited strive to position businesses for sustainable growth by offering competent management and a distinctive approach. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
Job Position: Frontend Developer (Vue Js)
Job Location: Lagos
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Design and develop applications to support bank operations.
- Implement and support technology solutions to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide user training and awareness for all applications managed.
- Second level support for non-core banking and e-banking solutions
- Process AutomationAnalysis of User Request for Solutions.
- Debug newly developed applications and upgrade to existing applications to check bugs, syntax and logical error, accurate documentation and logical performance(s).
- Carry out Unit, Functional, integration and load testing of new and upgrade to existing applications.
- Continuous improvement on in-house applications to reduce errors and increase performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 5 years experience as a Front-End developer
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Fintech.
- Proficiency with Vue Js,TypeScript, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Angular v5 or higher, and Ionic v3
- Leverage the Ionic framework to develop and deploy native iOS and Android apps that will consume custom APIs and web services
- Deep knowledge of Vue JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- Creating custom, general-use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Vue JS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, GIT, etc.).
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.