Creditwolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to currency to that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates.
Job Position: Frontend Developer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop a new user-facing features using React.js
- Build a reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Corps Members or IT students Only.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Female applicants are encouraged
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
21st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.