Librium is a software development agency that specializes in crafting innovative and customized technology solutions for businesses of all sizes. We provide a full range of software development services, including custom software development, web and mobile app development, cloud services, QA & testing, and maintenance & support.
Job Position: Frontend Developer (React) Intern
Job Locations: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
- We are looking for a result-driven React developer who will work as part of a small team to build Frontend applications.
- He/She will be responsible for building, maintaining and architecting Frontend applications with clean code.
- Work as part of a small team to build Frontend applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs that match designs
- Design and develop a responsive, user-centric website using React.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug to resolve any front-end issues.
- Implement new features and functionalities guided by user feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in front-end technologies and apply them in operations and activities.
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Actively participate on an Agile team
- Interface with team-mates and other stakeholders via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Ensure high-quality software with the right balance of unit/integration / functional test automation
The ideal candidate must be:
- A creative thinker and problem solver who can take initiative.
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on its strategic objectives
- Passionate about innovation and delivering a great user experience.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 1 year of relevant experience as a Frontend Developer with deployed personal projects.
- Experience with CSS frameworks, with a preference for proficiency in Tailwind CSS.
- Familiarity with API Integration and API Design (you will work with APIs daily)
- Good Knowledge of Git and GitHub is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of REACT.js
- Demonstrated ability to develop React applications fulfilling business requirements
- Nice to have some understanding of back-end development
- Good knowledge of frontend application architecture and best practices
- Ability to take ownership of your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, you love and take pride in what you do.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
- Monthly Allowance
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.