Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. Our LaaS (lending-as-Service) provides lenders with cloud technology, data, and native integrations that help lenders lend securely, cost effectively, sustainably and ethically. We also provide the expertise required for navigating the required technology and uniquely designed solutions suited to lenders’ needs.
Job Position: Frontend Engineer
Job Location: Remote
- The Lendsqr Engineering team is looking for an exceptional engineer to take on the role of Frontend Engineer.
- This is an exciting role responsible for building out user interfaces on Pecunia and other web properties. The key requirement for this position is a growth-oriented attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Coding, code maintenance, and testing
- Responsible for researching and implementing the latest frontend programming techniques and web technologies
- Communicate with the manager or team members on issues and in providing solutions
- Assist the team in achieving the project goals and meeting the project schedule
- Assist with frontend related support issues
- May be required to onboard new team members in the future
- Working knowledge of Git and SCM on Github or similar software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, curious and growth-minded
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness.
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Other company benefits as defined by policy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online