Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, a phone manufacturing company, located on Allen Avenue, Ikeja, is seeking to hire an Fulani Language Tutor.
Job Position: Fulani Language Tutor
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Does your passion involve molding the minds of the next generation to give them the tools to succeed? Are you a natural problem solver who loves engaging with other minds about a local language?
- We are currently seeking a full-time language teacher who can effectively teach Fulani.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a person with the proper credentials who is comfortable tutoring. You will be responsible for creating a safe environment for students so they feel relaxed getting out of their comfort zone. If you feel you’re a solid candidate, apply for this position today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and evaluate course material, student work, curricula and assessments
- Devise and present lecture material
- Demonstrate high proficiency in writing, speaking and reading Fulani
- Facilitate classroom discussion in Fulani
- Generate student-centered activities for developing communicative competence
- Resumption at work from Monday to Friday 8 to 5pm
- Conduct independent research
- Evaluate student progress
- Prior experience in teaching in a classroom
Education and Experience
- University degree/ HND holder certificate or Fulani Language teaching experience is required.
- Proven Experience in Teaching in a classroom
- Fluency in Fulani and English required
- Effective communication abilities and public speaking skills
- Must live around Ikeja and its environs.
- Required to work Monday to Friday, standard 8 to 5 working hours.
N70,000 – N120,000 net per month depending on experience
22nd of October, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.