HRLeverage Africa is the human resource consulting & Workforce Management company you have been looking for. As an HR Company, we are expert in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR Advisory, Workforce & PEO Services, HRTech, Staffing services , HR for SMEs among others.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to monitor and maintain the responsiveness of apps for web design features, as well as to visualize and build front and back-end web architecture, including website operations.
- In this position, you’ll work with a group developing personnel management software for a human resources organization dedicated to creating a network in Africa for Africans.
- Design, development and management of software
- Testing and debugging of software to ensure optimization
- Management and writing of clean code for the front end and back end of the company software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with relevant teams to work on the development of new features for the company software
- Development and Integration of effective APIs and RESTful services
- Keeping up with technological advances and trends to optimize software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Create security and data protection settings
- Conducting research for the improvement of company software
- Assistance with executing company demos, presentations and proof of concepts
- Assist relevant teams to execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Working with management to sure the company tech strategy is achieved
- Other ad-hoc services as required by the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Based in Lagos or willing to relocate
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
20th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.