Purple Group is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
The group has a range of sites which will require maintenance and updates on a regular basis.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ensuring timely uploads of new content to the site.
- Working alongside graphic designers and UI/UX designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing APIs and integrating external APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 4-5 years experience (Mid- Senior Level)
- Experience developing e-commerce sites
- Experience using Magento (Optional)
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python or Ruby or Java or PHP or node JS or .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance, following confirmation
- A culture of learning
- Opportunities for career growth
- Training opportunities
- Group Life Insurance