Raadaa Partners International Limited is a technology, research, and data company that provides innovative solutions to current societal challenges. Our mission is to build innovative solutions and products to cater to the future needs and demands of society. We inspire hard work, creativity, and honesty to realize ambitious, impossible and previously unbelievable solutions to the problems and challenges of humanity. Our current products and services help organizations and institutions achieve optimal web presence, performance, and efficient service delivery.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer (Laravel/Nodejs) and Front End Developer (Vue.js & React.js)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- This is a Full-stack Developer and Front End Developer (Vue.js/React.js) role at Raadaa.com located in Utako. The developers will be responsible for building and maintaining cutting-edge applications. The developer will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement software solutions that cater to the needs of Raadaa’s clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in Full Stack Development and Front End Development (Vue.js/React.js)
- Experience in building scalable web applications
- Ability to convert and replicate Figma UI Designs
- Experience in server-side technology stacks such as Laravel (PHP), Node.js
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries such as Jest, Mocha, and Chai
- Excellent understanding of web development principles, Object-Oriented Concepts, REST APIs and Microservices.
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, browser rendering behavior, and website optimization techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
24th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.