Revent Technologies Limited is a technology solutions provider for dynamic organisations, providing bespoke software design and development, developer outsourcing and technology advisory, etc.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining a scalable software solution and managing the entire web infrastructure.
- You have to be comfortable around both front-end and backend coding languages, developing frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from implementing new features to making modifications and fixing bugs in existing code.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable and secure software.
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, test and fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Design and render client-side and server-side architecture.
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Develop database schemas and optimize queries for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Write effective and responsive REST APIs.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software issues reported by users and provide timely solutions.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation, conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, performance, and adherence to coding standards.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design, implement new features based on business requirements.
- Keep abreast of trending programming design patterns and best practices.
- Participate in sprint planning, stand ups and retrospectives, collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with a strong portfolio of software applications.
- Back-end technology: Knowledge of server-side programming languages such as C#, Node.js, Net, Python, Ruby, or Java.
- Database and cache: good understanding of database design and management technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Frameworks: Familiarity with frameworks such as Django, NodeJS (ExpressJS). Server: Knowledge of web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache).
- Web development tools and services: Knowledge of version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Experience with Cloud Infrastructure services such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.