Zojatech Limited provides a wide range of software applications for businesses and individuals, such as Zojapay (A payment platform/solution for businesses and individuals), A Budget management system software (Revvex), Performance Management System (Mance), and a host of others. At Zojatech, we offer our software on a pay-as-you-go or monthly subscription basis, allowingourcustomers to access the software and its features without having to make a large upfront investment
At Zojatech, we believe that our customers are our partners. That’s why we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and support, and we are always here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Our team of experts has extensive experience in the Fintech and SAAS industry, and we are constantly staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies to ensure that our products is always at the fore front of innovation. We believe that by staying ahead of the curve, we can help our customers stay ahead of competition.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- This position is responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of software systems that meets customer requirement.
- The role also involves sitting within the IT team of a business and will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 5+ years experience.
- Strong background in PHP and some of its framework (Laravel particularly)
- Bridge the gap between UI design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Inertia and Livewire
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runnners, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Good understanding of versioning tools such as Git
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Experience working in small cross functional Agile teams to build complex systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.