Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the downsize from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
Job Position: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and maintain server-side applications using Node.js.
- Build responsive web applications using React.js.
- Possess a mid-level skill set with a minimum of 3 years of experience in full-stack development.
- Work with Express.js, MSSQL, IIS Server, and TypeScript to create robust and scalable solutions.
- Implement testing suites, such as Mocha and Chai, to ensure code quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Proficient in Node.js and React.js.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full-stack development.
- Familiarity with Express.js, MSSQL, IIS Server, and TypeScript.
- Strong understanding of testing suites, particularly Mocha and Chai.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well within a team and contribute positively to the team culture.
- Cultural fit within our organization is paramount.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.