Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the downsize from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
Job Position: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using Node and React (Ts)
- Work with APIs to integrate with various backend systems
- Implement responsive designs using styled components
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, design solutions, and troubleshoot issues
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in web technologies
- Cognitive experience with front end and back-end configurations for applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred).
- 4+ years of experience as a Full stack Engineer
- Proficiency in Node and React, Redis, Kafka Servers, IIS.
- Experience with Azure CI/CD and Docker Deployments is a plus.
- Experience working with APIs and styled components.
- Familiarity with MSSQL, MySQ, and Postgres.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.