Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
Job Position: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and maintain secure backend architecture using Node.js and Express.js.
- Adhere to industry best practices for coding and file structuring.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Optimize code for scalability, performance, and maintainability.
- Ensure reliability, security, and fault tolerance of the system.
- Write comprehensive tests and debug code for stability.
- Monitor and optimize database performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of Backend Engineering experience in fintech or related industries.
- Proficiency in Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices and industry-standard security protocols.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Git and Agile development.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Subject to review from the HR Team:
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible work hours and remote work options.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Exciting career growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / Appliication (highlighting your relevant experience and interest in joining our team) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We’ll review applications and contact shortlisted candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.