Trustcrow is a Lagos-based fintech company that specializes in a B-to-B digital escrow platform. The company escrows funds between transacting parties until agreed goods, services, or assets are delivered. This safeguards buyers from sell-side performance default and safeguards sellers from buy-side payment default. The platform eliminates the purchaser’s exposure to making advance payments prior to the receipt of goods/services and eliminates the sellers exposure to delivering goods/services before payment. By using a trusted intermediary, users benefit from increased transparency, protection, and efficiency. Trustcrow is a USA-registered company with operations in Nigeria.
Job Position: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for product development approaches, on things such as UI/UX, APIs, and Infrastructure (DevOps) for both our web-based and mobile-based products.
- He/She will work on building specified and pre-approved UI/UX and APIs as well as participate in their design and development backend.
- This includes all the associated areas, such as database (both relational and non-relational), architecture design, and UI/UX.
- He/She will play a role in driving the growth and profitability of the company through the successful development and launch of new products.
- Responsible for developing new products, and features using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level.
- Design, maintain, and implement cloud-native API-driven software solutions using TypeScript, React, and PostgreSQL.
- Lead the development and execution of Trustcrow’s product development strategy.
- Proficient at writing performant & reusable code for components.• Lead one or more teams of software developers/engineers.
- Lead one or more projects or initiatives determined by the Product Team.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members to achieve the highest levels of quality and productivity.
- Collaborate with QA and Product teams to release products in a predictable cadence.
- Drive architectural changes (microservices, cloud initiatives, etc.)
- Use and promote software engineering best practices, such as unit tests, integration tests, code reviews and static analysis tools with a security-first mindset in a scrum team.
- Any other duties as assigned or required by the company or the group.
- 8+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools.
- Solid experience building REST applications with TypeScript, React.JS and PostgreSQL; Understands cross-browser issues and debugging.
- Passionate about Object-Oriented Design & clean code.
- Worked on substantial frontend projects using a modern frontend framework: Vue, React, Angular.
- Proficient in git/GitHub and CI/CD workflows;.
- Experience with AWS services, such as RDS, BeanStalk, CloudFront and S3;
- Solid experience working with PostgreSQL
- Expert with distributed version-control systems i.e., Git
- Solid experience working with SQL databases and non-relational databases such as Postgresql..
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate sophisticated technical issues effectively and concisely to executives, team members, and others.
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in Next.js,Nest.js, and ReactJS
- Data storage with MySQL, Postgresql and RestAPI
- Heavy usage of AWS
2nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@GoTrustcrow.com using “Head of Legal & Compliance” as the subject of the mail.