Reumssky Business World is a leading online marketplace for wholesalers, retailers, and shoppers. We are a complete service marketplace with a model that is centred on our vendors. This means that our first commitment is to you, to create a high-yielding platform that will attract sales by providing an intuitive, user-friendly web interface, leading to a seamless transaction between you and your buyers online. We are driven by our passion for supporting businesses by eliminating some of the problems connected with brick-and-mortar stores. Thus, we provide an efficient online alternative to retailing and are open to collaborating with you as you leverage our platform with its thousands of leads to sell your products without the hindrance of location or distance. Our platform boasts a population of over 10,000 users from all over the world, which includes vendors who sell a variety of quality products. Our platform boasts a population of over a million users from all over the world, which includes vendors who sell a variety of quality products.
Job Position: Fullstack Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Fullstack developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the backend and frontend of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing or building web applications from scratch, we would like to meet you. As a Full-stack developer, you’ll work closely with our IT team to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, debugging, deploying and maintaining responsive web applications for the company.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, user interface design and debugging
- See-through projects from conception to finished product
- Write clean code to develop functional front and back end web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Develop and integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Design, and develop back end web applications and APIs
- Create databases for functionality and ensure application responsiveness
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Analyze and implement E-commerce solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Follow emerging technologies and stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas of the business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ Proven work experience as a full-stack developer
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as C# ASP.NET.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with database technology such as Microsoft SQL.
- Familiarity with popular CMS, Git and CI-CD pipelines.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, scripting and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Deep knowledge of E-commerce solutions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
31st May 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.