Outside Peek, a Recruitment and HR Services, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below
Job Position: Fullstack Software Engineer
Job Type: Freelance (Remote)
- We are looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer that would work alongside engineers to build client-facing applications.
- The ideal candidate will play a role in all stages of the software development cycle, working alongside other engineers, software testers and DevOps engineers, collaborating on various layers of the infrastructure of the software solutions
- Work together with engineers building client-facing applications to integrate UI elements with server-side logic
- Implement modern technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collect, analyze and address technical and design requirements
- Help to create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Analyze user requirement
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary
- Research, design and write new software programs and computer operating systems
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- 4 years of experience in software development
- Experience with CI and automation tools, cloud based deployment solutions
- Hands-on experience working with technologies
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- A good understanding of Source Code Management
- A good understanding of Cloud Technologies (Digital Ocean, AWS)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
30th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.