PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Fund Management Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a Fund Management Officer to Execute fund operations, monitor portfolio performance, and analyse market dynamics.
- Implement risk management strategies, ensure compliance with regulations, and support investor communications.
- Contribute to financial innovation within the fintech landscape.
- Coordinate daily fund team work in receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments, initiate payments to approver
- Responsible for Access bank accounts transactions (receipts and payments) and provide bank daily report.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Access bank account (bank vs. finance software), investigate and resolve discrepancies; ensure availability of bank reconciliation statement.
- Receive and treat (via fund transfer) approved loan and expense vouchers, timely.
- Respond on HQ daily, monthly, half yearly and yearly reports and audits. Provide required documents and evidences (such as daily cash report, copies of bank statement – softcopy and scan bank certified copy, scan bank certified half year bank statements, bank reconciliation tables, etc.)
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational and capital investment needs. This includes and not limited to payment of all business units’ incentives to dealers and sub-dealers, bonuses, salary reimbursements, monthly statutory remittances (WHT, VAT, etc.) and other business financial commitments.
- Prepare journal voucher for direct debit on the bank statement (debits other than regular expense with voucher e.g., bank charges) and direct credit on the bank statement (credit other than revenue).
- Provide answers to payment-related queries and all bank related enquires to improve the company’s business.
- Advise the company on implications of existing and new government monetary and fiscal policies to the company and related parties. Maintain good relationship with bank officers.
- Assist Chinese boss to identify and implement an effective system, policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over cashier activities; develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all processes within cashier job role. Train staff accordingly.
- University Graduate
- At least 3 years experience in fund management area.
- Attention to details, Strong analytical / problem solving skill. Good mathematical skill and Microsoft excel.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and planning skills. Able to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds. Ability to assign duties and management of a team effectively.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project/target deadlines; Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions
- Large company work experience, able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online