Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Job Position: Funds Transfer Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To Manage and supervise the Outward FCY FT team and ensure FCY funds outward transactions are transferred efficiently and accurately within the bank’s stipulated turnaround time.
- Coordinate the outflow team in other day to day activities.
- Supervision and processing transactions on IBPS/ swift / omniplus/ecobank online from modification to authorisation levels.
- Supervision of the tracer /foreign collection desk.
- Ensure that all amendment messages and returned funds are authorised on swift and flexcube
- Ensure that the amount on the FT form complies with the CBN policy on foreign currency transfers.
- Resolution of queries arising from outward transfers processed
7th April, 2023; 14:57
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online