Greink Global is a recruiting agency based in Lagos State.
Job Position: Game Product Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Own a product end to end. Work with the organization and our partners to build a business case, specify the first-class product, and then make sure that vision gets actually delivered by our creative, engineering, and QA teams.
- Manage the roll-out and effective adoption of the product by our partners. Continue to own the product through its life-cycle via updates, evangelizing with partners, and integrating into other parts of our business
- Define and specify product functionality through stories, with an obsessive use of use cases, diagrams, and whiteboards
- Lead a small (1 or 2) Product Management team
- Own product definitions for our Gaming innovation platform and key features such as GCM and Activity Feeds, maintaining detailed backlogs, and ready to go stories.
- Develop a partner program with potential supplies to build a product feature ecosystem
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team’s product requirement quality
- Ensure there is an ongoing pipeline of development-ready stories to provide consistent value-generating work to engineering teams
- Work closely with users, business stakeholders, games designers, and technical teams to produce specifications for products that deliver on functionality, value, future proof designs, and product ‘elegance’
- Competitor analysis and industry trends should be analyzed and fed into the road-map
- Define product strategies and road-maps.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
N500,000 / month.
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.