CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people. Our Mission CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
- Job Position: General Food Distribution (GFD) Assistant
- Job Location: Borno (Dikwa/Rann)
- Slots: 4 Reporting to: GFD Officer
CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice. We seek a world of hope, tolerance, and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security.
- Assist in the distribution of commodities including timely planning and supervision of the distribution.
- Mobilize and sensitize project participants to actively participate in the implementation of field activities.
- Timely prepare and submit field reports.
- Properly engage with stakeholders in conformity with CARE core values.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or her/his designate.
- ·Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to deal well with a diverse population.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude with clients and co-workers. Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure a positive, constructive environment within the program or department, and throughout the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced, and growth-oriented environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of CARE International.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak the local language(s)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
- There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online