Adexen was mandated by a multinational organization to recruit an experienced individual for their operations in the position below:
Job Position: General Manager, Production
Job Location: Lagos
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of production operations to achieve production and quality targets.
- Ensure production of the high-quality product in the plant in accordance with pre-set quality standards.
- Ensure constant availability of plant machinery for operations.
- Ensure regular supply of raw materials.
- Supervise the utilization of plant resources to ensure uninterrupted plant operations and employee/plant safety.
- Oversee startups, shutdowns, and operations in process units.
- Manage emergency situations to ensure adherence to standard procedures.
- Ensure regular maintenance schedules are followed to keep equipment in good operating condition.
- Coordinate housekeeping activities.
- Provide input to the development of the standard operating procedures for assigned production section.
- Ensure compliance to relevant ISO standards.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience in a similar senior role within an international Group
- Good knowledge of production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Large multi-cultural team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.