Capital luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestigious company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference. Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury.
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best-qualified employees and enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved
- Generate operational reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Public Administration.
- At least 5 years work experience in same capacity and preferably a female.
- Strong people skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.