Ivy Scholars is a leading Institute for Professional trainings, business intelligence, academics and professional excellence. With a team of seasoned professionals with several years of experience in various industries, we provide leading-edge in-class training and consulting services to our esteemed clients across all a broad spectrum of public and private sectors.
Job Position: General Manager (with Legal Background)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparing and reviewing standard procedural documents for daily operations.
- Supervising staff performance across all levels.
- Reviewing and approving departmental budgets.
- Releasing requested funds for company expenditure.
- Overseeing procurement and staff recruitment.
- Overseeing staff training and development programs.
- Reviewing periodic reports and adjusting operations to better meet company goals.
- Conducting periodic employee appraisals.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Direct the employee assessment process.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Operational management experience is required.
- At least 6 years work experience.
N200,000 – N220,000 monthly
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.