Kontinental Facility is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory services
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Conduct periodic property inspections to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
- Coordinate daily residential inspections and ensure observations are properly documented.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervising Preventive Maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management. Additionally, the General Manager Manager is involved and serves as a resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration, and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property reviews to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks, and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design, and Construction personnel – Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- Supervise Facility Managers in all property locations
- Supervise, develop, appraise, and retain staff to deliver services in a client-focused, efficient and effective manner.
- B.Sc / HND. in Engineering, Estate Management, or any relevant field
- 5 – 9 years of experience in facility coordination, project management, or real estate.
- Proficiency in Facilities Management (FM) software
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules.
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- In-depth knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Good Reporting skill
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th November 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should attach detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.