Management Training, Entrepreneurship, Mental Resilience, Executive Coaching, Recruitment, Project Management Consulting, Business Analysis, Business Planning, Organizational Development
- Job Position: General Manager – Healthcare Manager
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The General Manager shall be responsible for the day-to-day running of the organization.
- He/She will also be responsible for all strategic initiatives of the organization while continuing to oversee financial, operating, and Business Development activities of the organization.
- The GM will report to the MD/CEO of the organization and shall be required to set quarterly and annual targets/KPIs and to ensure that these are met.
- BSc/Msc in Accounting, Finance or Economics or BSc/MSc in any discipline but with requisite work experience to demonstrate proficiency in the highlighted expertise above.
- Minimum 7 years post-graduate experience.
- Proven experience as a General Manager in a medium-size organization or similar executive role. Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc. Strong analytical ability. Excellent communication skills. Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Hands-on problem-solving aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their updated Resume and Cover letter to support @hrps.uk or [email protected] within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.