Philban Consulting Limited is a recruitment and employment platform. We offer high-quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in different business sectors such as accounting, finance, front desk managers, office management, hospitality management, chefs, drivers, etc. Our services are affordable, very reliable and safe. We are just a phone call away. It is easy to understand that strong leaders and strong teams are directly linked to an organization’s success. Phil Ban has continued to help organizations maximize the potential of their human resources.
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Oversee the operations fumctions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Inspect the grounds, public areas and guest rooms for appearance and cleanliness
- Ensure company standards for housekeeping, decor and guest services are met
- Answer guest questions about hotel services and policies
- Keep track of the hotel’s financials
- Monitor staff performance, ensuring the hotel is running well and guests are happy
- Coordinate front-office and back-office activities and resolve any problems
- Set budgets and room rates, allocate funds and approve expenditures for various departments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to lead a large group
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of all hotel operating procedures
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage several budgets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
18th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.