Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading and reputable LNG company operating in Nigeria with a variety of projects in the LNG industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: General Manager (Operations) – LNG
- Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is seeking to recruit a General Manager of Operations with a background in managing contractors in the Nigerian LNG industry.
- Reporting to the Managing Director/ CEO, you will participate in the formulation of the organization’s key strategic objectives, lead organization-wide projects and ensure that key strategic goals and milestones are achieved.
- In addition, you will provide expert technical guidance for all engineering and construction initiatives.
- Approve budget for every project, defend same with management, and monitors the disbursement of all projects finance.
- Approve design, development & delivery schedules across the various work streams to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Monitor progress provides financial control and guarantees the quality of projects.
- Oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors and selects vendors.
- Initiate and ensure the enforcement of best practices around cross-functional collaboration and development.
- Provide expert knowledge and coaching to the project’s workforce and the entire organization.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of a project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of a project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Ensure accurate manpower planning, including recruitment administration and proactive coordination with support functions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Civil / Structural or Mechanical or Industrial) discipline. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have about (15) years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas, and/or Heavy Industries with a proven track record of operations management.
- Must have spent at least 5 years as a member of a Management Team of a reputable construction company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, budgetary, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in composite engineering and knowledge of modern engineering tools.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Production, Facilities, and Well Engineering.
- Should be skilled in applying operational, engineering, and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result-oriented and committed to company goals.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices and ready to represent the company with regulatory and Government agencies.
- Experience with contractors servicing the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Market.
- Must be experienced in Dredging services, Sand filling/Land reclamation, Canalization, Shore protection, and tank farm construction
6th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.