As a leading workplace management solutions provider across Africa Middle East, Tsebo Solutions Group offers our clients improved workplace productivity that supports their success.
Our local expertise, global standards and innovative integrated solutions enable us to be the company that supports the best companies across Africa Middle East.
We have over 50 years of experience in helping our clients navigate the region’s bewildering scale and complexity, with Africa Middle East consisting of 65 countries and spanning across six time-zones – the land area exceeds that of China, Europe, and the United States combined. It has over a thousand languages and huge diversity in income levels, resource endowment, infrastructure development, educational attainment, and business sophistication.
Tsebo’s in-depth knowledge of operating across the region is our client’s advantage.
- Tsebo Rapid Nigeria is in search of a suitable applicant to manage of the provision of quality contractual and integrated workplace management solutions to customers within the Nigeria, in compliance with legislation, company policies, processes and procedures, to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial targets and satisfied customers.
- As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the management of Tsebo Rapid resources as well as the implementation of company strategic goals and formulating plans to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved. The General Manager the Country strategy is geared towards growth, retention, customer service and operational excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective management of the Nigeria’s financial goals and objectives
- Effective management of operations with a focus on customer retention, quality of service and implementation of best practice
- Effective management of business development function
- Effective management of Systems Business / Systems Business Development.
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Efficient management of stakeholders
Skills and Competencies
- Local legislation in relation to provision if facilities and property management
- Operational Policy and procedures
- HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety legislation
- Leading People
- Managing Professionally
- Managing Conflict
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Financial Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Thinking
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
- B.Com (or equivalent) qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years’ senior management experience in Facilities and or Property management
6th June 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online