ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
- Job Position: Generator Technician
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Inspect, Repair, assess, diagnose, and maintain parts of generators.
- Carry out a daily check-up on generators and submit a daily report to the line supervisor
- Carry out periodic service of the engine, radiator at regular interval and maintain service record of generators, Include repairing and installing automatic as well as manual switchgear
- Maintaining generators in terms of cleaning and changing the filter and changing oil, radiator coolant.
- Maintain record for spare parts and maintain stocks for engine oil, filters, fan belt, battery, battery terminal, hoses, and coolant, etc.
- Submit daily generator usage and monitoring of fuel consumption.
- Carry out a weekly detailed inspection on all generators
- Maintain battery and battery terminal
- Carry out periodical washing of radiators, internal washing, and flushing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO with at least 2 years experience.
- Previous experience as a Generator Technician.
- Have hands-on experience in troubleshooting and encounter fault of generators 33 to 300KVA
- Must have knowledge of electrical work on generators, like a key module, charging alternator, AVR, troubleshooting of water temperature, oil pressure, and frequency.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with “Generator Technician” as the subject of the email.