Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Job Position: Geophysicist
Job Locations: Ukwu-Nzu, Obomkpa, Ugboba and Ugbodu – Delta (Idowu Falola Coal Mines)
- Oversees & manages geophysical field work and studies of seismic data.
- Oversees & manages processing of 3D seismic data.
- Estimation of crude resources and reserves.
- Identifying new exploration targets.
- Assist in assessing profitable opportunities for acquisition and development; makes recommendations to Exploration Manager on drilling prospects with the highest recovery potential; carries these through drilling to production.
- Participates in evaluation and development of blocks to the production stage.
- Writing of reports and making maps and sections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geophysics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Has knowledge of quantitative geophysical methods.
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit applications and credentials to our Head Office at the address given below:
The Group Head HR / Admin,
Mosra Enerji Limited,
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Mariere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,