Protege Management – Our client is a top-notched Consultancy and Project outlet with a particular focus on finishing company in Nigeria with bespoke products quality furniture that gives its customers value for their money.
- Job Position: GM Project Architect
- Job Location: Abuja
- The GM will be in charge of all our projects as well as head the marketing and business development of the group in Abuja.
- Also, will be a driving force of the construction department, including design development, commercial tenders, and contract administration, construction administration and coordination, procurement, QA/QC finishing, and delivery.
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence to terms of contract expectations.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development, and contract phases of construction projects.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of specific architectural projects.
- Coordinate team effort and oversee timely and profitable completion of a project.
- Train installers on how to take proper and accurate measurements.
- Prepare project documents and specifications.
- Get briefs from clients on customized products.
- Prepare material specification documents for certain project elements and develop and maintain a project manual.
- Manage both time schedules and project budgets to ensure that projects are completed on time and within set budgets.
- Create Standard Operating Procedure for specific projects.
- Responsible for identifying material needs and costs and develop cost-reduction strategies to ensure profitability.
- Supervise project team
- Coordinate and maintain project schedule
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- The candidate is required to have 10+ years of experience in the built environment in the areas of project architect, interior architect, and project management.
- Applicants should possess or hold a Degree in Architecture from a reputable university and preferably a Master’s degree from a reputable university. Possession of other professional training certification is an added advantage.
- Professional Member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA), The Architects’ Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON)
- The Candidates must have broad, yet deep knowledge of design, coordination, organization, project management, time management, problem-solving skills, and a sense of ownership on the job. The candidate must have a verifiable deal sheet/portfolio of previous work completed.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with design software including auto-cad, REVIT, Sketch-up, or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiencies with reviewing construction drawings including structural and MEP.
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishing details.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of space planning.
- Ability to develop interior design concepts and schedules of furnishings and finishing details.
- Track record of proven techniques and practices of project management and construction supervision over various aspects of design and construction phases for relevant projects.
- Must be able to manage budgets, timelines, and construction schedules with extreme attention to detail, and grade a quality
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, estimating, and scheduling practices.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations accordingly.
- Computer is proficient in Windows, MS Program, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD and, the Internet. Ability to type 40+ wpm.
30th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]protegemanagement.com.ng using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.